Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sri Ganesha Fruit Juice Center

A Perfect Thirst Buster

This review is also available on burrp!
Seriously! This is the place to be, when you are feeling low, too thirsty, tired roaming around Jayanagar, when you want something to cool you down, to pep you up and turn your mood on.
I have been quite regular to this place since my childhood days!!! The guy there, most of the times would know what I’d prefer to drink just by looking at my face and the mood I’m in. I love all the juices he blends to make a perfect one for you! Always crowded and one has to squeeze in themselves to go ahead and place the order.

My personal favorite being the mango juice, I cannot have less than 2 glasses :)

For a regular hangout, regular quench for thirst, visiting this place is a must!!

Sri Ganesh Fruit Juice Center is located @ 10th Main, 4th block, Jayanagar, Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment