Tuesday, March 3, 2009

R.R.R

Additional R to the Consistency

This review is also available on burrp!
I have been to the RR on church street and love the Biryani and the andhra thali there.
RRR, though looked similar from outside, i did enquire with the staff there if it belongs to the same group. They said yes and added an extra R to this and handed over the menu card.

Since, its been quite a while I went to RR, I wanted to take the thali and my friend ordered the Biryani, his alltime favourite.
The meal was absolutely spicy with the hot rasam, sambhar, pulusu, chatni pudi etc.. The food tasted the same, but the ambience in the church street branch is better anyday. Even the service here wasnt all that great though it was quick. The waiters werent as courteous as the ones you find in RR. Since, I was too hungry and was concerned only about the food, I relished it thouroughly!!

RRR is located @ No. 71, South End Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore
Phone 41223333

No comments:

Post a Comment