Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Shree Mithai

Not Just for Sweets..

This review is also availbale on burrp!
Its been almost 3 years since I went to Shree Mithai. Used to love the khandvi and khaman dhokla there. Being a fan of gujju food, I love it in any form - not being aware of the authenticity. My craving led me to this place again..

My eyes searched for those favorites… n yeah, rest all is the history. Khaman was too soft and I found it difficult to hold. khandvi was perfect and the combination with the tamarind chutney was awesome. My stomach was filled with satisfaction. But, the sweet tooth I have made me relish the Ras Malai :)

Got theple, khakra, rasagulla, jamoon, bhakarwadi parceled for people back home. The coconut burfi, badam milk, shrikhand available here is mouth watering as well. People who are too calorie conscious, please stay away…

They also sell fresh cream, paneer and varieties of namkeens

Shree Mithai is located @ 5TH Block, 80 Feet Road, Opposite Raheja Arcade, Koramangala, Bangalore
Phone 25711032

No comments:

Post a Comment