Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ganesh Darshan

Best Filter Coffee in Bangalore

This review is also available on burrp!
I have had the dosa, akki rotti, ragi rotti and bele obbattu here and always loved it. Especially the bele obbattu which is made fresh, served hot with ghee!
For whatever reasons, I had never sipped the coffee here. I still wonder why???!!!
Being voted as the best coffee makers in Bangalore in the Times Dosa and Coffee Contest, I dint want to miss it this time.

Last week, headed there straight after office and tried only coffee!!! Wow!! What an aroma it was. It was strong filter coffee - Its flavor hits your face and you would completely love the aroma…. It costs you Rs.7 per coffee

We, as Bangaloreans feel the coffee should be the last thing we should have as we love the flavor and the taste and we want that to remain in our taste buds for a long time. For that effect, filter coffee @ Ganesh Darshan is a must try!!
I am gonna go there again… may be this evening!! Or should I go now??
Ah.. well, cant wait any longer :)

Ganesh Darshan is located @ 244, 27th Cross, 9th Main, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore
Phone 41505554

No comments:

Post a Comment