Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hotel Dwaraka

An Old Gem - Redefined

This review is also availabe on burrp!
used to visit this place with my dad often when it was on Bull Temple Road. After, it was shifted to the Katte Balaga Road, for whatever reasons, I never went there.

This evening, when I heading back home, my friend suggested we should go there and as always, I need the smallest reason to eat :) The masala dosa was crispy, the Khali dosa (the best here) was soft and mushy as usual, the avarekalu khara bath was amazing!! And all this with the tasty coconut chutney. The very thought of it is making me drool over it..

Apart from these, they also serve super pineapple kesari bath, masala vada and filter coffee.

This new place looks quite different from the old one on bull temple road.
This one has a few modern tables and settee, though its slightly congested and one should never mind sharing it with the unknown, well lit with bright interiors and ofcourse the friendly waiters!

Hotel Dwaraka is located @ 15, Katte Balaga Raod, NR Colony, Basavanagudi, Bangalore

No comments:

Post a Comment