Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pai Viceroy

Losing Charm...

This review is also available on burrp!
There used to be a time when I frequented Pai Viceroy with family and friends. Loved everything there..

My recent visit disappointed me. The kashmiri pulao did not taste good and it was too oily. The roti’s were soft and fluffy but, the gravies were overloaded with oil.
But, there’s good news!! The paneer sauté just tastes the same :) don’t know how they make it so delicious and I was wondering, why aren’t they maintaining the same consistency with other rice and gravies. The mocktails are a sure winner and it made my day!!

They also serve the breakfast buffet and the lunch buffet. Did try their lunch buffet which was basically thai cuisine on the day I went and it was passable.
An ok place to for dinner / lunch if you around jayanagar and also, if all the other restaurants are crowded

Pai viceroy is located @ 9th Main, 3rd Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore
Phone 26535400

No comments:

Post a Comment