Friday, January 30, 2009

Rajavardhan Foods

Amchi Mumbai in Namma Bengaluru

This review is also available on burrp!
I went there with a Maharashtrian friend of mine and he was delighted to eat all those he’s been missing for quite a while. Started with Dabeli and I was bowled over, though my friend was telling me whats missing in it, what should be added more, how can they make it better etc... I continued to relish the food, got too involved and did not pay much attention to what my friend was saying. Later we tried the Sabudana khichdi, sabudana vada and the shrikhand puri. Wow!! Am drooling again. Cant wait to go back for more.

Saw the glee in my friend’s eyes. Had never seen him so happy after he moved to Bangalore. He immediately called up his mum and told her he’s found a place which serves the maharashtrian food and she was excited too :) My friend had a complain… he was unhappy about the prices and was comparing it with his hometown. Well, for us it’s a delicacy and it comes with a price
We had a happy return to our respective places with a overloaded stomach

Rajavardhan Foods is loated @ 1291, 25th Main Road, 9th Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore
Phone 26540132

Landmark: Next to ICICI ATM

No comments:

Post a Comment