Thursday, April 16, 2009

Konark

For Anyhting South Indian, Head Here!

This review is also available on burrp!
I’ve been to this place most of the times with my family. Our staple food being South-Indian, this is one of our favorite places.
I love the dosas, khara bath, kesai bath, idly with chutney and sambhar, chow-chow bath, rava idly, and ofcourse the meals.

Everyday they a special dosa variety, my favorite being the palak dosa, I’d be more excited if I get to eat it the day I visit this place.
It’s a pure vegetarian place and my parents love the way it is. The meal consists of the poori / chapathi (you could opt for either of the 2), with 2 kinds of subzis – 1 dry and 1 gravy, papad, sweet, rice bath, white rice, rasam, sambhar, fresh curd and pickle.
I bet, you have a meal here – you would come out with satisfied overloaded stomach with sumptuous meal.

A must try for all those whose staple food is rice and love the south Indian food

Konark is located @ 50, Residency Road, Bangalore
Phone 51248812

No comments:

Post a Comment